possibly still in place; unconfirmed
of 6 towers built by the NH Timberland Owners Association in 1911, taken over
by the state in 1915., when a new tower was constructed. A 30' wooden tower, built
1915, rebuilt 1922. During that period the top was enclosed. A 32' steel tower
replaced the wooden one in 1933. It closed in 1976, and the cab was removed later,
but the steel was still in place as of 1993.